The world’s premier hat-based train-simulator is now available for Mac and PC!
Go check out the new trailer for Badass Locomotive:
Out June 29th.
The BecauseWeMay-sale/protest is on, and for the week of May 24th to June 1st Unstoppabll DX is free to download.
Get It now!
Unstoppaball DX 1.1 is now live. It includes
– Less bugs!
– Better performance!
– Fixed the pointer-bug
– Fixed the broken-crate-bug
To celebrate, the price is down 66% permanently.
Go check it out, it’s only a buck.
Just finished the trailer for Unstoppaball DX. Enjoy!
My first iPhone-game, Unstoppaball DX, has just been approved into the AppStore, and it now available for you convenience.
Use your skills in this pysics-puzzler to navigate a fragile ball through 30 dangerous environments, all whilst avoiding enemies and searching for fragments.
- Motion controls, you move your ball by tilting the iDevice
- 30 unique levels – every one of them offers a different challenge
- 2 distinct artstyles – play in the aqueduct and cyberspace
- Ball-customization, with 36 balls available
- Hidden secrets in every level! Can you find them all?
- An awesome death-sequence
- Awesome atmospheric soundtrack
- Stat-tracking system, showing you how often precisely you shattered into a thousand pieces
- 12 deep achievements, you keep you motivated
Go play, or visit the website for more information.
This is the website/blog of Nuclear Wombat, game-design-studio consisting of Matthias Zarzecki.
More news to come soon.